Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

Kay walks slwly. See blog

http://seniorobserver.blogspot.com/ Kay was walking the hall today.  I walked her to our  place and gave her one truffle and part of a banana and graham cracker.  I then took her  to the activity room for some exercising.  (me)  /There was no church as there should be on Friday.  The elevator was on  the blink for a second time.  A control problem that got fixed before I left. 


A new inexpericenced girl was conducting the exercises and it was not very interesting.  The usual one who does it is experienced and gets the group involved in participating.  After   that I took herback to her room until time to go.  She has walked so very slowly the past two days.  It is sad to watch her.  She did wave to me and smiled when I left.  

I have finished making the DVD of us and what happened around 1941.  I have to just quit because every time I want to improve a couple areas I make it worse in 3 or 4 more.  I think any video editors understand what I am talking about.  I will now go to trying to put together a video of some that Bob took with the camera the last time he was down here.  I am way past the time I should have done it.  It will be a good indication of how she looks at the present time although she may have gotten worse by now.

If you want a look at how she walks I put up a 22 second video on my blog  Doyal Gudgel I couldn't remember how to imbed the code besides I could not find it. 

Later 

No comments: