Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

You can probably skip this one

 Absolutely nothing going on over at Kay's today.   She was in  the dining room just looking out the window I suppose.  Eyes half closed.  I took her to out spot and when I looked for truffles there were none.   I had laid them out in the little kids lunch box where I had placed it so I would not forget it  I figured I would see it when I looked in the refrigerator for my  milk.  Then I would be reminded if I was not thinking of it.  But I forgot anyway.  I make sure I take enough carbohydrates to eat when my b/g goes low about eleven.  Fortunately I had a couple bananas and the milk when that time came.  Kay had to settle for part of the banana.  We went to her room and stayed there until time to go.  Right at eleven the bus was there to take right  straight home.  Different from the usual drive all over Tacoma.

What they call a formal dinner here tonight.  I will actually put on a tie and jacket again.  It's the Christmas special.  Music provided by a band or entertainers they hire. Nice of them.


No comments: