Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Walking beats the shuttle.

 Transportation was good (one way)today.  Getting there was easy but getting back took an hour and a half.  If I could walk I could have beaten the bus by walking as it is only 5 and a half miles between the two places. 4 miles an hour is a brisk walk yes but it could be done. I think I might set up a donation box so those who feel sorry can send me there by cab.  How about that???

Kay was in the activity room so I took her to our common place but someone else was sitting in one of the chairs.  This  now happens now and then because when we started sitting there others are doing it now and then.  I took her to her room and played the DVD I am creating for anyone who wants or will accept it. But deciding that it needs some major improvements before I send  more DVD's out.  The first part has a musical selection about 5 minutes long but very weak on material about Kay.  People who are not all that familiar and want to hear music from the Phantom of the Opera will get bored very quickly.  My idea is to get people to somehow associate the words and melody of the music with the love and life of Kay and me. The rest of the movie is ok but I will have to find quite a bit to put in this first 5 minutes.  I have upgraded the rest of the video with much more video and captions explaining where Kay might have been. 
It's just this first part I am not satisfied with. 

It was too rainy and cool to take her outside today.



No comments: