Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Good visit but short.

 Got to Kay's place today late.  2:10.  She was in the community room just looking around.  I took her to the usual place and gave her a pudding which she ate as if she were hungry then a truffle and about a quarter of a graham cracker.  As it was not real warm and not a lot of time we went to her room and stayed there instead of going outside and sitting in the sun .  
  
They took John away today.  He is the one that hated me from day one.  I was not the exclusive object of his hate as the others at the table left because of his table manners or his hatefulness. He didn't like me because I didn't eat everything on my plate they could pile on it.  This resulted in an out of control diabetes condition for him as he ate everything.  Usually  well over 200 mg/dl.  It finally caught  up with him.  While I was waiting for the shuttle I saw the firemen and  ambulance around but did not know who was in trouble. Another person who moved from the table because of John told me about his misfortune. About three people here a  month  die.  

No comments: