Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Visit to Kay Wednesday Nov 13

Orchid brought by Mary and Robin about a month ago. 



Kay Today. Could you but love a person such as this?  





Jaiden at Cascade Gardens
 Short ,visit with Kay today. I brought her truffles today.Yesterday was the first time I gave her a truffle instead of a toffee.  The toffee is hard so she cant eat it very well. She has taken to the truffle because she can eat it easily and it is very good. She ate 3.  Then I gave her a graham cracker  and I think she ate it too but by then I  had to leave and could not wait around to see if she did.
  It is hard to leave her when she is not happy with my leaving.


Today she seemed to want to go with me.  When she waves and smiles I am pretty sure she understands I am coming back .  Today I had to leave in such a hurry I am not sure she understood. So it was hard to leave.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doyle it's Jaiden. I wanted to tell you what you're doing is great. You are a good man. I will be following your blog for now on. Keep it up. I know Kay Loves you. Thanks for putting my picture up. I feel special.