Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday visit



The trip to see Kay was uneventful.  I looked in he community room, dining room, bedroom adjacent beds.  Nothing.  //then I started around the hall and found her coming down the hall.  I walked her around the hall with her sharing my walker. There were people in the metal chairs so I got a caregive to put a couple chairs at the end of the hall near her room and I gave her a Costco truffle which she could eat ok.  This means she will not have to knaw on the Costco toffee which is hard candy, As the truffles are soft inside and the outside is not all that hard I will be getting rid of a lot of truffles in the future Next trip to Costco   I had better buy a lot of the truffle bags which cost about 8 pr 9 dollars.  Anything to give her something to eat that she can eat.  Besides she will not have to leave uneaten parts of the truffle as she does the toffee.  The truffle is in the shape of a ball but has a soft interior.  The outside is hard chocolate.  But she should have no trouble eating the outside with her teeth. I took her around the facility then we went to her bed and in a little while it was time to go.  


No comments: