![]() |
| First Married |
I just deleted about a half hour of typing bringing news upto date. But I hit a wrong key and it disappeared. I have a cab driver who drive me around and takes pity of me by not charging me very much. Getting round with a walker and on a bus is almost impossible. He took me to Walmart to get a replacement camera for one stolen a couple days ago. He then dropped me off at Kay's place. I insisted ongiving him more than he asked for. But it was still not nearly what another cab would charge. I call him for rides or I don't go as it would cost too much. Kay was alert so I took her out on the patio for a while then back to her room. Nothing different today. On the way out I stopped at the nurses station and talked to the head nurse who was not responsible for the order not to give Kay hard candy so she was going to look into what could be done about the restriction; She thought maybe it could be solved by signing some consent form or whatever it takes for responsibility to go on us in case of problems. The best solution. Kay has eaten this candy for a year without a problem. She wont choke as she does not eat it like other people eat hard candy. Kay expects the piece of candy when I visit. It is the igh part of her day so I want to give it to her
Joe Morgan told me how his family takes care of his mother who had dementia. The whole family participates in her care. A sister takes her in and the other come in periodically to give them relief. I think his mother is further advanced than Kay is.
When I left Kay today she waved to me like she expected me to leave but would see me tomorrow. That is a real nice feeling to see that in her. That I see her would be ok and did't need to go home with me.
![]() |
| Pismo Beach 1944 |


No comments:
Post a Comment