Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Why Kay Did What She Did


She was good with bubblegum


 Every one is concerned about what Kay did when we took her back to Cascade after we took her out. We all went to meet her, Cheryl Brady, Marsha tank and Cheryl's two girls. She immediately began telling us that she wanted to go.  She could not tell us where she wanted to go.  Not being able to find out where she wanted to go we just had to ignore her wants and prevailed on her to go with us to the  Krispy Creme.  While  she was enjoying the company of two friends with two daughters and me she was still thinking of going somewhere.  Where we did not know or even know she was thinking about. All along she must continued  to think of going but kept quiet as we enjoyed the donuts.  Finally we returned to Cascade and had to leave her.  She seemed a little disturbed when we said our goodbyes   but not enough for ua to know it was building to an explosion that would rock Cascade Gardens.  

After we left she apparently started adgitating somehow that grew and grew untill she began fighting with everyone there.  They had to finally take her to the Emergency at the hospital and do some tests. 

They did a blood test there and found she had a urinary tract infection that might have contributed to the outburst.  

Today the 21st I decided to go back and see how she is.  She was in the tv viewing room but no one seemed to be watching the TV.  I walked in and tried to see where she was but with the glare and the cataracts I could not distinguish who was whom.  By now I am pretty well known and they laughed when I asked where my better half was.   Recognition of me by her was immediate indicating a fair condition of alertness.   I told her we were going out to the patio.

She got up and we went to the patio . We only held hands about 30 minutes then I went back to her room and I tried to turn her TV on but there was no picture.  Every thing else seemed to work and with my bad eye problem I don't know what was wrong. I will have to take a small TV and hook it up to see what might be wrong.  I cant imagine what could be wrong because everything seems to work ok.  But some of the electronics could have gone bad.After  comig home my TV was doing the same thing so I called  Comcast and we figured out is was low signal level.  They accessed the adapter and the picture was re-established. 
 
   

No comments: