3:30 PM
![]() |
| Kay at relatives farm inCalifornia |
I managed to get to see Kay today. When I got to her floor the 3rd someone told me she was in the TV room. The attendant said she would bring her out. In a minute she came back and said I should go in as Kay did not want to come out. The room was almost full. She was just being obstinate. I went in and the attendant said to her, (the others could hear) "here is your husband". She looked up and she almost immediately recognized me. She reached up to hug me. Some, of those in the room who could, began to applaud. Wow.
When you cant drive and take her somewhere, about the only thing you can do is sit and hold her hand. She cant hold a two way conversation. We went out to the patio where we sat for a while. I gave her a piece of toffee candy from Costco, cracker and graham cracker. She might have been hungry but did leave part of a second piece of cracker. So might not have been too hungry.
We went to her room where we lay on her bed a few minutes. Soon I figured I might as well come home. She did not object and waved and smiled at me as I left.
![]() |
| More about farm life with Dad M. F Gudgel |
It's depressing after coming home after a visit to Kay. We used to call it being s"blue" . I have the added problem of going blind and not knowing
How I am going to do my visits then. It seems to be coming on fast. The problem then is who will visit her then? Leaving her alone has always been on my mind. Ir'a not being in Tacoma but where she is is so far from anyone to visit her.



No comments:
Post a Comment