Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Aug 3 visit




The day she left me probably forever

Saw Kay again today for about an hour  She was in her room on her bed. The only place for her to be actually. I got her up and we went out to the Patio to sit and hold hands.  She kept kissing my hand as usual.  The nurse came and managed to get her pills down her.  When we went to the patio the  nurse told me she had not eaten anything so I fed her her lunch.  After showing her some pictures of Hawaii I took her back to her room and told her I would be back tomorrow.  She seemed to know and accepted my leaving.  As though she realizes the situation and understands. I was there about an hour,  

You  never know who's clothes she will be wearing.  She had on some Jeans not hers and a jacket not hers.  the only thing that was hers was the  nightgown she was wearing.  She does not pick them out so the people there are responsible for not keeping the clothes in her closet.

I am hurting less so maybe I am also becoming used to the situation too.  The people here talked to  me about getting the shuttle so maybe something is moving in that direction finally. 
One of  her music boxes


No comments: