Kay o August 5th
 |
| On one of our outings |
Got to see Kay again today. She was still in bed and had not eaten breakfast or lunch. I got there about 1:00 PM I went to the room and she probably was not very much asleep as she woke easily. I got her up and dressed in pants and slippers to add to the nightgown she already had on. I didn't want to push my luck as she responded to me and I didn't want to get in a mood of not getting dressed. I took her out to the patio as the weather is very hot. I asked the nurse to bring something for her to eat and I would see if she would take it from me.
 |
| In the front yard |
They do not do away with lunch until 2 pm so I had plenty of time for her. They brought her lunch on a plate. She did eat some of it. She even drank the sugar drink they included. I had already given her a piece of candy and couple of crackers. We sat and held hands, she would kiss me frequently and smile at me when I looked t her. About an hour after I got there I took her back to her room and pretty soon left. When I left she waved and smiled at me. She seems to understand that I will come back.
 |
| Ready for flying lesson |
9:30 P M Lonely now. I keep thinking about Kay alone and probably just going to sleep. Or is it because I am alone? How it will be after I cant work the computer I wonder
No comments:
Post a Comment