Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Still experimenting with video

I am still looking for a better or easier to create my posts.  I created a couple with the video from my camera.  I have had a JVC camcorder for several years  but have not used it.  Now with my eyes getting real bad I look for ways to get my information out without typing.  It seems that at this time of night google blogger doesn't seem to work normally and especially the text as I type it.  Because of my eyes I have to do a lot of correcting.  This means i have to do a lot of correcting which means I have to look for the cursor a lot.  I spend a lot of time looking for it. CTRL doesn't find it immediately so it takes a lot of time.  However editing video can take time too.  This short one tonight did not take much time because all I did was record then add some still pictures.  Anything complicated takes time if a decent job is done. Here it is hand held because I don't have a battery and putting it on a tripod requires cables I don't have right now.   




No comments: