Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

Nothing to worry about he says.

 I just crashed almost the entire message.  I don't like doing it twice.  Nothing was going on so we had treats then went downstairs to watch what was coming and going.  I just crashed most of it again. I got Kay's lab report and she has some areas out of normal.  Kidney function slightly elevated.  A couple other places too.  Nothing so far out that it would be of major concern.  If we were younger and in good health of course I would want to do something about it.  My doctor says he does not recommend medicating for what might be heart rate that is a little more than the average person.  I am concerned about doing something to make the irregular heart worse.  I have no idea what to do about that.  I am entirely un-aware of how it beats which is  contrary to other  types of heart trouble when it beats.  Unless I take my pulse I don't know it is not beating correctly.   

No comments: