Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New News

 Really boring to read about but I have some other news that might get your attention.  Kay was in her room when I got there.  I stayed until exercise time and we sat in on it.  Afterwards we went back to her room for the remainder of the time. She ate only a truffle and a graham cracker.

The news that might make this post of interest is that my irregular heart beat is of major concern.  It has gotten much worse in the past year.  Kay and I used to argue who would die first.  We both thought each would  This puts a new perspective on it I think.  I wanted to out live her so she would not be alone.  I don't know whether to  start going over twice a day, because I miss her, but would going over twice a day be  harder when I didn't show up?



 

No comments: