Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

What goes on where Kay is

 I finally got them there at Cascade to put paper towels in the bathroom.  The the next day they were  out of toilet paper.  I reminded Hannah of being out so I expect her to take care of it.  That is important as some of the women in Kay's room still use it normally so the paper is needed.  Whether the women wash their hands I dont know but there should be towls there to dry in any case.  I dont know how these places can say they are good if these things are left undone  I sent an Email to the administrator about the paper towels after 3 days but she never got back to me.  They could pay their help maybe 50 cents more an hour to do a good job and replace the under performing ones.  The turnover is huge.   All the beds have two pillows.  Yesterday Kay had only one.  So I had to tell them.  She can not tell them.  I use one when I visit her.  So of course I notice.  

They finally found the missing remote to the tv.  As I suspected it was found in one of the dresser drawers of the lady in the next bed.  She was the only one who could have known where it was so I suspected her.  I could not search her things of course so I just had to wait and see.  

Kay was very slow today.  And yesterday too.  She could not do the simplest request to turn her walker.  Is this a major change in her? If so this is what I wrote about in my DVD "Love Is. What this DVD really means.  Write and I will send you one.   

No comments: