Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2015

How about getting Kay to talk?

 I did a afternoon visit as I wanted to go to walmart in the morning.  I was going to go to church but I had to cancel that idea and go to walmart  

Pretty routine.   Got her to walk about 12 or 13 minutes.  This new chinese guy has sort of attachd himself to me.  they all need attention.  If you give it to them they become attached to you.  When I want to give her the treats it is hard to do with this guy hanging around.  In fact he wants to get into my bags or even try to take off with my walker.  He is very pushy which makes it difficult to visit with Kay.  But of course this is the way it is so I have to try to not do something that hurts him. I walked Kay about the same as yesterday.  I want to try to get her to  talk.  It seems she pays  attention when I try to get her to say words.  I have not done much but now I will try to concentrate a little more.  It would be so good if I could bring her speech back.  She can at times make sentences. Rarely though.  

No comments: