Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2015

Lunch with Kay

I stayed with Kay today for lunch.  She ate practically nothing.  Might have been because I gave her too many treats.  One care giver there said she eats well when I am coming.  But today I gave her too many treats.  It was unsalted mashed potatoes and gravy.  (Canned) and meat loaf.  the prepare food for people with no teeth.  I salted her's today but it didn't help.  He also said she is happy when I am coming.  As I stayed until 1 pm today she did not want me to leave.  You hate to see this happen.  It is hard to leave someone who cant comprehend what is going on but you have to.  The reason I am trying this out.  Which is better.  She was very used to me coming then leaving.  She never seemed to be hurt like she seemed today.  This will take more testing.  I bought a digital voice recorder to take notes during the day and not have to write it down which I never looked at again anyway.  Hopefully this will improve and become more informative.

No comments: