Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kay was very hungry today.

 Kay was hungry.  She ate a couple truffles then a couple ritz and one graham.  I wanted to stop there because I didn't get there until 10 and it would ruin her lunch if she ate too late.  So I took her to the activity room and we listened and I participated in the exercises.  While this was going on she started getting into my bags where I keep the treats so I let her have one truffle that she could eat without being too obvious to the others.  Especially the first one because she pops it whole into her mouth.  I decided by then it was time to take her to her room as it was getting late and we could have our time together there.  I left about 5 after 11 but then I had to wait over a half hour for the bus.  I could have been with her that time.  

Tomorrow I stay for lunch and go home at 1 pm

No comments: