Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

More time with Kay coming

 Kay was very hungry.  I was late and found that she had gone from the activity room to the TV room.  Looking like she didn't know what to do. She saw me and followed me into the hall and our place for treats.  We went back to the activity room and listened to the leader go over events and history for us.  I went back to her room with her and stayed there until time to go.  

I had asked Walberg yesterday to OK my eating over with Kay occasionally at noon.  I expected him to come up with a provisional OK to be OK'd by whoever OK's these things.  But he started thinking of things that had to be checked out first.  But this morning Lincoln called to me as I went out that it was fine and to just ask for a plate to be set for me.  As I have to coordinate the meal with my shuttle trips I need to tell them a day in advance anyway.  I am going to try a longer stay from time to time that would run into the lunch hour.   I could have ordered an afternoon trip but that takes my entire afternoon. 


The state is doing a detailed investigation of this place.  Whether it is a routine random investigation or for a reason I dont know.   How  these things work I presume the investigation is something done  in the course of doing business.    

No comments: