Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

Kay then Tacoma First Presbyterian church

Kay was in the hall walking.  She seemed to be in pain by the expression on her face.  I could not get her to say she was in pain at that time.   I  took her into the activity room where they were beginning church services.  After just a little while she got up and we went to her room.  There I got her to nod that she hurt in her upper chest.   I don.t know for sure what was going on.  The pill medic was still there so I had her give  Kay a Tylenol. When I left  she didn't seem in pain.  
After a truffle and graham cracker she seemed to relax and had a nap.  I stayed with her until time to go.  


  1. I have noticed that the people holding church service do not have any music. Why I don't know if it his way of doing it or they don't have the expertise to create a system.  I offered to supply one for his use.  He also conducts services at other places too.  I'm a little hesitant if he  wants to use one because he said something about liking acapella  type singing.  I will have to look into this further.  It would be quite easy to come up with a simple rig that would do that and not a lot of expense.



Original Church





Sharing walker today


No comments: