Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kay sleepy, 1st Presbyterian of Tacoma

 I found Kay in the hall so I immediately took her to our spot where I give her truffles. She moved so slowly.  Dduring the exercise program she was sleepy.  One guy has a tendency to go to sleep in his chair and fall out. Last time I was in the exercise class he fell out.  Today the leader had to wake him.  One time today she was busy and I noticed he seemed to be falling asleep and I alerted her to his condition.  I took Kay to her room figuring as long as she wanted to sleep she might as well do it in bed. We spent the rest of the time in her room.  When a visit is only an hour and a quarter of half it is not long. 

Because there is a  Presbyterian church a couple blocks up the street I decided to see if I could walk that far.  I go by it all the time and it  is a massive brick structure.  It is very hard to get a good picture from a moving bus with no springs. The last couple trips I washed the one I was to sit at.   My lower legs get tired real fast now so I had to make a try at walking .  I made it but took my time and rested a few places.   On the way back a worker at Cascade saw me and brought me home.  I show the back side today.  I showed the front yesterday.  I expect to go to the church tomorrow and maybe I can find out when it was built and perhaps something about why there are so many huge brick buildings.  Where did the bricks come from. 
Back side of 1st Pres. Tacoma

t
Back side 1st Pres. 


No comments: