Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Day Of Year

Good visit today. Nothing was going on there so I stayed in her room and installed the DVD/tape player.  Near the freeway there are two old train stations.  The Union station has been converted to a federal building and is now a Federal court house.  They were built around 1900 and are historic monuments.  I wonder if when this was done they knew that the windows had the Christian Cross in them?  The building I am showing here may not be the Union station but when you compare the two buildings the Union is more obvious than the other one.  I have only been able to look at the two while traveling to see Kay and have not taken a good picture of it.  But comparing the two as I went by this morning I was able to compare.  Although not able to get a picture.  The bus is going pretty fast at that point and  I didn't have time to take  a good picture.  The Union statio is more obvious.   I don't see how the builder didn't have the cross in mind when he made the building.  Fine with me. 
Tacoma train station

No comments: