Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Good visit but Kay has cough

Made it to see Kay.  She was in the activity room.  I took her to our spot and gave her a couple truffles and a graham cracker.  We went back to her room.  She was in good spirits.  She seemed to have a cough She seemed to operate very slowly when moving and thinking.  We were in her room for a little while then she seemed to want to go out so I took her to the activity room where the leader was keeping them occupied. It was not long before I had to go anyway. She seemed to respond differently than in her room when I leave which was wave goodbye as she understood what was going on. I left and did not have any opportunity to see how it turned out naturally.  She seems to get along well with all the patients there.  They seem to like her  She waves to them when she sees them.  It was so warm and nice that after truffles I put a coat on her and took her outside to the enclosure next to the building.  they have a couple tables and some benches and chairs. We didn't really need the coat but she likes it extra warm. It was a good visit except for the worry that she might have a cough.  

I went up to  the 1st Pres Church  during the week and asked if someone could give me a ride to church.  The lady said that they didn't have a bus but she would look around and see if there was anyone to do it.  Didn't sound encouraging and so it turned out.  I had to   walk. An assistant pastor from the Maple Valley Pres. church was there and after the service I introduced Came home from seeing Kay and we picked up a woman going to the same place as I. Turns out her husband was in the facility she came from because he was recovering from some sort of surgery on his foot from an injury.  He also will be going to be where Kay is after rehab. I me
t another woman a few days ago who thought her husband would also have to go there too. Google blogger stinks.  It is so hard to fix mistakes it acts so irrationally.  Excuse mistakes

No comments: