Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Easy today

 Not much to reprt today.  The elevator was down.  Understand that  it didn't work so I walked up to the third floor.  Before I had left though it was back in operation.  The control was messed up.  If you pressed a button nothing would happen.  In this place this is a disaster not to have the elevator to work.  Almost as bad as here if both went out.  There almost everything is only one floor away.  Entrance is on the second floor and patients are on floors 1,2 and 3.   No patients are not on the 4th flo0r which is the top floor.  No activities  were conducted.  Kay was in bed but not asleep.  So I sat by the bed ad held her hand while watching RT and the arts channel.  I have said all along.  That if you love the food here from FSA you have been here too long.  Today the lady across from me said the pudding was very good.  I know a package pudding when  I eat it and it doesn't  compare to a baked  custard. The differemce might be that her sense of taste is bad.  Thats about the only  thing I have that is still good.  My hearing, eyes, balance knees and so on are bad.  But somehow my sense of smell is still good.  But that is the way diabetes works.  It destroys different nerves in the body depending upon the directon it takes.  

No comments: