Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The cook needs cleaning

 Kay seemed slow and sleepy.  I took her to the hall and we had a truffle and part of a 
banana.  I don't have any graham crackers. Then we went and did exercises rather I did while she looked on. 

 For the life of me I cant understand how they can have a cook who doesn't bathe for weeks.  How can co-workers work alongside him without saying something.  How supervisors can not notice it.  He is friendly and pleasant.  I was talking to him today and what I described above was so obvious. We cant have certain kinds of food without treating it in certain ways first .  Others have to be pasteurized before they can be served.  But he can be in the kitchen although he has not taken a bath in weeks.  They shouldn't have to tell him to take a bath.   He is an adult.  If he is still  here and has not changed I will start making inquiries. He is pleasant to me and I like him.  But I don't think he should be handling our food in this condition.  

Another view of the train station in Tacoma.   
Through the window of the shuttle 

Have a happy new year. Not too happy though.  They had laws against that. 

No comments: