Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Kay was glad to see me

 Kay seemed fine today.  She was being taken to be checked over so when it was finished I took her for her usual expected treats.  Today she ate a couple plus most of a banana and part of graham cracker.  The caregiver said she at breakfast but most times she does not eat much.  That is why she eats something when I get there.  She does not seem to be losing any weight however.  This is so regular I should try to take something  more nutritious than just banana or cracker.  The care giver commented that I didn't come on her birthday.. So I told him that Tom had gotten sick suddenly and I had no way
to get there.  I told him I didn't think she knew it was her birthday.  But he said he thought she did.  I  would probably have considered taking a cab over to see her if I had known she missed me.  He said she was acting differently, I forget the word he used.  It didn't look like there would be any  activity today because the chairs and tables had not been moved out of the way so I assumed no activity.  The usual woman who leads the discussions and exercises  is temporarily working in the kitchen for about a week.  I should tell them she is the best one to lead the group.  She really gets them involved.  Sometimes it is a  a very young inexperienced person or an other one who goes by the record that gives the exercises.  The older lady who leads uses a record and goes on too long.  The young girl is totally at a loss about what to do.  So I probably didn't miss much today.  We stayed in Kays room and also catch up on my rest as I am writing this at just past eleven.  I should be in bed.  She seems to like being with me.  
Taken today.



No comments: