Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

Kay speaks again

Nothing was going on at Kay's place today and I found her sitting at a table with her head on her arms  napping I suppose. I took her to our place and all she ate was one truffle.   I took her back walking very slowly.  In her room she lay on her bed and covered her with my coat.  They still have not fixed the room heater yet.  It is not cold but not as warm as it should be.  I let her nap while I sat in a chair next to the bed watching RTTV or the Arts channel.   Finally time to go arrived and I woke her although she didn't seem to be really sleeping.  When I told her I was leaving she smiled and said "OK". That really surprised me.  Anytime she speaks a clear word it is surprising.  When she answers me she can find a word now and then.  If she wants to tell me something that is on her mind she can not do it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the room is still cold, but ao pleased she was able to acknowledge your taking leave once again!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the room is still cold, but ao pleased she was able to acknowledge your taking leave once again!