Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Good visit

 Thanks for the comment anonymous.  Today she tried to say something like  "Did you" but could ot get the right word out so had to stop.  It hurts for hours after she tries to do something and cant bcause of the dementia. That is one reason why I wish we were together instead of apart.  At least she would have the comfort of being with people she cared about before this condition came about. Fortunately she is getting used to her surroundings and her ability not to get her thoughts out may not stay long with her. That is not a lot of comfort to me though.   

  Today she was in the TV room.  She went with me for her usual treats and seemed  hungry.  So she ate 2 truffles, part of a banana and a couple crackers.  I offered her some milk out of my big  coffee thing I bought to bring milk or other drinks in.  But she either did not want it or could not handle that kind of cup. 

She was OK when I had to leave. 

No comments: