Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kay spoke today

 I had a long visit with Kay today.  We didn't do much.  I thought there was nothing going on and did't check the activity room when it should have been so we missed it.  When I had told her I was leaving she said as clear as a bell, "Thank You".  I tried to get her to say something and she did one word but I forget what it was.  The strange thing about it was they were very clear and to the point. Wouldn't have been nice if she was in her right mind and able to live to this age together.  So many are separated. Of course we are separated but in a different way. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a crowning touch for your visit today...and a great word for her to say.

I hope she has a happy birthday soon! Give her a hug for me!!
Love, Shirley