Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

ating out again


Tom came over and took Kay and me out to the old country buffet.  I think she had a very good time.  She always seems to have a good time when she gets out of where she lives.   They caregiver said she was happy since yesterday.  On her birthday I could not go because Tom was sick and I had cancelled the shuttle so I was stuck.  The caregiver said she was moody and missed me.  Now tomorrow I got a call from Bob who said he had a big problem with a project he was working on and had to fix it otherwise production could not go on until he fixed it.  So he has to hold everything until it is fixed so I may also miss tomorrow. We opened some Christmas presents that Tom brought. New computer that is giving me fits to set up.  Getting  rid of all the stuff they try to sell with a new computer is disgusting.  I just want a computer that works. 

No comments: