Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

What got into Kay?

 Kay seemed to have a real good time.  I get this impression every time
 she goes out with us.  They had her fixed up good..  I had told them she was coming and many were very interested in what I had been going to see for the past year and a half.  I don't know what they expected.  She needed the close care to guide her to her seat.  We were being watched very closely by some.  Others said she was very beautiful.  She said one word. I dont remember what it was  She did nod when a yes was requested. So she heard and understood. It was a good Thanksgiving dinner.  We took her back and when we got her to her room she wanted to sit on my lap.  OK with me for a few minutes.   She did not want to stay in the room so we took her into the hall and down near the TV room.  There  we had the Caregiver take her inside as we wished her goodbye before it might register negatively on her.  But because she seemed happy and what happened I think she had a good time.   Tomorrow when I have more time I will  see if she wants to sit on my lap again.  It was probably something that came about because  of her trip out although I am sure she will do it if I ask her to do it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tscappo armySo happy to have my computer back and working, so I can follow your blogs. I will be sending her a B. card (to you, since I still don't have her address with a check for you to buy for her, what you think she would like....(foods or gifts)
Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving Day!!! Now..comes her B.Day!!
love, Shirley