Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2014

Ci Kicked off bus

 Routine visit to see Kay after the big day.  Several commented on how beautiful she is.  When we got her home she wanted to sit on my lap.  She never did that before.  If she did I probably asked her to do it.  Today we sat in on the exercises before going back to her room.  This after noon I got a message that the shuttle people wanted an explanation on why I cancelled and no showed yesterday for the bus.  In the arranging of rides and changing rides because of the holiday and docto-rs appointments I forgot to cancel a shuttle pickup when I had arranged for Bob to take me over to get Kay. The way I got the message that if I didn't give them a good answer they might give me a three strikes rating which cuts me off from riding the shuttle.  At least that is the way I read it.  So naturally I was somewhat upset especially when I thought we were on the best of terms.  I am prompt and have no real  problems.  They showed no indication of problems when I called and told them that in the confusion of making appointments, cancelling and other matters I thought I had cancelled it.   But I was considering the measures to take if the worst should ever come to that.  Like headlines reading:  Blind decorated  93 year old combat war hero of the Greatest Generation kicked off bus going to see his terminally ill sick wife. 


But it never came near that and everything is hunky dory and peace reigns supreme again. I do get upset when my transportation is threatened.        

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear all is restored with the shuttle Co. That IS a big consideration for you!! (Your headlines were funny!)
I'm happy that all went well when you went out...and that they were pleased to meet Kay!! (Bob looks good too)
Back to the routine...thank goodness. Avoid all the shoppers they are CRAZY!
Card to you, for Kay...is in the mail.
Love, Shirley