Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

table partner hurts.

 Nothing was going on in the area of group activities today as the podiatrist was coming to attend to the patients.  So Kay and I were waiting in her room for him to come and attend to her.  He had not come by 11 when I left to go home.  Here at the dining room table there is a woman who has pain in her abdomen.  As she cant talk except for  a very few words she cant tell where the pain is and how it hurts.  The other person at the table had her write what was wrong and she read it as hepatites c.  I came upstairs after dinner and looked up what ca be done for it and an operation except for a liver transplant was possible.  I rather think that she is not getting a liver transplant.  I still think her eating half or nearly a pound of coffee creamer might have something with it.  Also she eats more than that of sugar.  My opinion is that eating to excess aything like that could be suspect for internal distress in the abdomen.  But as I don't know very much about it I have to leave it to the experts.  Unfortunately I don't know if the experts know anything about her habits.  I told the head nurse some time ago but she didn't seem very impressed. I got home about 5 after 12 for lunch.  







s

No comments: