Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

She was tired and sleepy

 Another late pickup that got me to see Kay at 10:20.  /Most of the group was at church on the remodeled first floor.  I found a sparce number of people left in the activity room.  Kay among them with her head on the table seemingly asleep.  I woke her and got her to take my walker and come with me to her room.  There she lay down wanting to go  to sleep  I suppose.  When I offered her a truffle she took it and even one more.  I was not able to ask a Caregiver is she ate breakfast and as she wanted to sleep I just sat by the bed holding her hand until time to go.  I would not be surprised if she did not eat much breakfast. She was so slow and feeble. She seemed to awake enough when I woke her to tell her I was leaving and would be back tomorrow. 

I am in the process of trying to keep m daily visit to her on Monday and still keep my appointment with a doctor.  But it looks like I will have to miss my visit with her on Monday.  This will be the first miss in a long time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never know if any of these comments reach you....but I ALWAYS read your BLOG each day.
It seems Kay is sleepy often...so not much stimulation to keep her awake. The exercises are maybe the only thing to relieve the boredom. That's the first time I heard about a church....is it only once a week?
Stay well...both of you!