Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Skulduggery going on?


 Kay was in bed when I got there.  I gave her a couple truffles but forgot to give her a cracker or part of the banana.  She felt warm so I had them take her temp but it was only 99.  She also was in a warm room and dressed under a cover.  I didn't do anything while there except watch TV.  I got there late so was not there a long time.  When leaving to catch the return bus I felt her and she felt warmer so stopped at the nurses station on the way out and asked them to take her temperature.  So far I have not managed to get in touch with anyone to find out what it was. She didn't seem to indicate she was distressed at all.  The room was warm and I had to open a window.  I will check soon.  


Day 2

This is day to of keeping tabs on how long this door is going to remain defective before they fix it.  It has been open several days and no one has fixed it or even closed it.  They have been told it needs fixing.  I told yesterday how easy it is to be walking along the side of the hall and come close to tunning into it.  I thought that now I am doing this I would at least be aware and not come close.  However today walking down the hall I was  thinking of something and forgot it was there.  I didn't run into it but as I passed by it startled me when I got  along side it and was shocked at how close I came to running into it  I mentioned this yesterday how it wont stay closed.  I put a shim in it and it stayed closed for a week but someone took it out and now in just a short time it pops open.  It is fairly safe where it is now as you have to be close to the wall to run into it.  But it can open a lot wider and then
 it could be much easier to run into it.  I talked to the maintenance at least twice plus putting a shim in it to keep it closed and I am going to leave it up to them from now on.
OK Folks help me.  Is there some skulduggery going on.  Did Kay pull a fast one on me and get botox injected into her lips? Actually I would not have minded much.  However she might have done it on the sleigh because I thought it was dumb to do it like some of the movie stars were doing it at the time.  Lips real puffy.  Are they still doing it?  I have gone back into my pictures and posted below her in our wedding, a picture where she might have done it and a picture taken last August.  I think it  is hard to tell but give me your opinion. 

Recent


No comments: