Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Back to routine

a dail Just got back from seeing Kay. she is in good spirits.  I left here about 9:10 and got there about 9:24 which is pretty good time.  I left her at 11:00 but the bus didn't come until 11:30 then we had to take a tour of Pierce county on the way home picking up one person on the way.  Finally getting here about 12:10.  I learned something recently.  I wonder how she put  up with me before I quit smoking.  So many just reek of foul cigarettes.  A bath and change of clothing daily would take care of it but I don't know how many do that.  As if they do I don't smell them.  But so many women and men both don't realize how bad they are to non smokers. 

I watch the Arts channel a lot.   One of my favorite pieces is any choir.  Best if with an orchestra.  All the singers seem such beautiful people.  The Choirs of Coventry and Litchfield   with orchestra just performed several selections.I think they have just changed the list of programs so this should be on for about a week.

No comments: