Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The usual and trip to Comcast

 It was sad to see Kay today as she was in the activity room with the others.   they had left her teeth out and she looked to be a hundred and ten.  I have to look into this as she seems to keep them in if they are given to her.  Apparently they take them out to clean them.  but I also have to keep in mind that they are just lazy and don/t want to bother.  This has been the second day they have done this.  She seemed not all that awake and interested in the goings on around her so I took her back to her room to give her the truffles.  The action  of getting her up from the chair and holding on to the walker indicates how alert she is.  Doing these mechanical things are hard to do.  She seemed very feeble in doing this.  If this is constant I would think she has gone down hill somewhat.  

This afternoon I took back the modems to Comcast which will save 8.00 per month.  8 bucks a month rent on a 50 dollar item is highway  robbery for my money.  Tom bought one from Office Depot for me instead which I installed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so appreciative of your sending the near daily blogs...of your activity with Kay.
I have noticed, after I turned 80, that many of the things you describe apply to me as well.
I am seeing a neurologist today to maybe discover why I have had so many falls. (some serious) I'll let you know if I find out anything.