Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

Kay

 Kay was back in her room when I got there fairly early.  She looked at me and did not smile.  Yesterday she looked at me without smiling for the longest time.  I wondered what she was thinking.  I still do but wonder if she was trying to remember who I was.  I was told by the head nurse the other day that she will eventually forget who I am.  Of course that will have to happen before she stops eating.   I am trying to remember there is a Alzheimer's meeting here the first Wednesday of the month. I forgot to ask if she ate breakfast.  Sometimes they know that but do not know how much. 

I hear that Christians in I think Lebanon are being massacred .  I want it known that I will not remain silent when Christians are being killed. I hear nothing from the US Christian churches.  Most disgusting. Silence means consent.  If you expect any opposition to come from the US Government forget it.  It is not Christian so  why should it?

No comments: