Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

One elevator means trouble.

 Only about an hour and  15 minutes  with Kay today. The bus was late.  The people who answer the phonse think we cant see through their fibs and lies. I wont go into it now.  They say one thing but events show they were lieing. 

I gave the owner of the place one of my DVD's I made about our time from about Pearl Harbor to the time I boarded the boat to sail to Glasgow in WW2.  I gave it to him at the last formal dinner.  That was about two weeks ago.  This morning as I was finishing my short walk he parked in the lot which borders the sidewalk where I was and jumped out  to congratulate me on what a good job it was.  That I should write my life story.  Now this st ory is just a couple out of the 93 I have lived so far.  I was surprised as I was not sure how he would talke my shoving this DVD into his hands.  I was very please that he thought so much of it.  
Down to one elevator this evening.  It brings out the worst in people.  But now we have to get over breakfast then they should have both back in operation.
    

No comments: