Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Messed up shuttles today

 Transportation was a big problem today.   I got there at 10 05 and didn't get back until 10  minutes to noon.   The driver said I was given to him as a rider a few minutes before he got me.  That means they had forgotten me in some mixup. Apparently I had been on the list of another driver but something happened and I had to be given to another bus. 


Kay was sharing the walker of another person who was very concerned with Kay not being frightened.  She thought I was frightening Kay.   As I was late I took Kay around the hall once then back to her room to give her the usual truffles.   I stayed with her until time to go but made the mistake of leaving at eleven to wait for the non existent bus.  I could have stayed with Kay another 45 minutes and made up for the late arrival. At first Kay seemed exteremly unable to understand that I wanted her to move to my walker. I always look for a change in her understanding ability.  

No comments: