Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Amazing. Kay talks.

Kay was asleep today.   I sat by for 10 minutes or so and suddenly I realized she was awake and talking.  I don't think she made sense but as she continues to awaken she stopped talking. The caretaker said she did not eat breakfast so  I gave her some of the snacks I had brought.  Truffles, a small part of a sandwich and half a banana.  I had forgotten to put in some of the graham crackers Tom brought a couple days ago. Yesterday she was sharing another lady's  walker.  The other patient was very possessive of Kay and thought  I was scaring Kay when I tried to get her to come to my walker.  The other woman did't object when I explained I was her husband.  Because Kay was sleeping when I got there I did not take her out to the exercises.  Nothing much else went on.  

No comments: