Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

  Kay was sitting in the activity room while the caregiver was leading the group in exercises.  As I only had a short time to visit I took her to her room and gave her a couple truffles and a graham cracker.  I now have some that are fortunately fresh. All too soon they came and told me my bus had arrivd.  Unfortunately arriving and getting me home depends upon how may stops there are to make on the way home.

Tonight at the Vista there is a formal dinner.  Once a month there is a special dinner called a Formal Dinner which you can make special or just enjoy the special foods served at these events.  Tonight it was Halloween theme.  Dressing is optional.  Lincoln Strand one of the supervisors and shown here a resident were some of those who participated in the festivities, 

 .  

  


s
s

No comments: