Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

Thhe usual

 Kay seemed in pain when I arrived there so I brought her to her room and the usual truffles.  She did not eat the graham cracker.  I just hung ou  tuntil it was time to go.  She seemed ok with my leaving and did not seem to be hurting.  I could not find out where she hurt. I asked the head nurse there about her progress but  she said it was hard to say because she does not talk.  So I actually may have as good an opinion because I see her every day.  Not all day but even the nurses do see her all the time.  The care givers see her for 8 hours but that once a day too so even I though only see her for an hour or so I should have an idea if she is going down hill.  I was going to see if her vitals are good which I bet are.   

No comments: