Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Eating Out

Kay was walking in the hall whe I got there today She didn't seem too active so I took her into the room and gave her the only thing I had available as I was out of truffles.  I gave her what amounted to one sixth of a sandwich of peanut butter and jelly.  I bring this because about eleven my b/g tends to go down and this is sure to bring it up to a good levelIt is soft so she can eat it easily.  We were going to take her out for lunch but during the  stay  I decided to cancel that trip.  lnstead we will go out to the Southern Kitchen which is near me.  I have been wanting to try it.  It is a small place with no waiting area that I know of which would be hard for us to tind a place for Kay to wait if she was waiting in a wheel chair.  I will plan on taking her out when Bob comes down in a week or so. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like you need to go back to "fish and chips"!!(Some outing!!) Glad you has the "pbj" with you!
I have been recuperating from a couple of falls....so I'll try to help with your supply of truffles as soon as I feel O.K. to drive!
Happy Halloween...coming up soon! Love to both of you...Shirley