Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The usual

 When Greg gave me my insulin I asked if he wanted to give me the treatment for the clots.  thinking that I could come back when he was less busy although he wasn't terrribly busy then.  What I got in return was "I can't do two things at once". Being a little put out at this I answered " I didn't ask you to do do two things at once." Without a word he went into the med room and brought out the salve to apply to the remaining clots. Some lady came down to the dining room not feeling well I guess and he was going on about her knowing not to come when she does not feel well.  I suppose there is some thing in the fine print about not coming into the dining room when not feeling well.. You should be there in the flu and cold season.  I dont hear anything then about not feeling well.  Of course they would have to bring your breakfast up to your room.  Something they dont like to do.  Kay seemed pretty well yesterday but hungry.  Very feeble however when walking. 

No comments: