Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Late shuttle

 I was late getting there and much later getting back.  Kay was walking the hall and as I had  just checked my b/g which was high I continued to walk with her.  During the walk a caregiver came and told me she was due down to 1st floor to get her hair cut.  We walked a while then went to get her hair cut.  The lady did a good job and even put a few curls in it.  I took her back to her room and stayd with her until about 15 after expecting a call to come down for the shuttle.  I went down and sat until 11:30 then called the Shuttle people and found out that  the shuttle had already bee there and I was supposed to be a no show.  A crime in their eyes.  If I had called just a minute before the driver got here I could cancel and it would be just a cancel.  A much less infraction.  I talked to the dispatcher and what had happened was so complicated they could not figuren out what had actually gone wrong so

they just contacted one of the shuttles who came much later than planned but I did get back for lunch and medicine.  

No comments: