Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Exciting trip outside

Excellent visit with Kay today.  She had walked down with other patients to be outside in the yard when we saw her.  We took her to McDonalds and got her a cinnamon bun.  She seemed to want me to feed her.  I don't know from this is she can feed herself in the dining room.  I will call ASAP and find out.  I think she can.  Tom came to give me my weekly orders of groceries and other supplies.  Getting her turned around on her walker seems to confuse her about what she is supposed to do.  You try to turn her and get her going in a different   doesn't seem to register.  But we did get her in the truck and to MacDonalds where I gave her a cinnamon bun.  then she seemed to want me to feed her.  Now I must check with her facility and see if she feeds herself.  I think she can if she has to.  I just melted 4 keys off this keyboard so I must be very careful to hit it properly.  I am a lousy typist besides poor eyesight.  Good thing because it makes me  hit the keys properly.  I dropped a hot bulb on the keyboard.  She ate quite a bit of the bun.  She seemed to enjoy getting out.  They dont seem to lose their desire to get out. It is so confining inside.

Tom and I went to a local beauty school and arranged for them to make her up one more time so she will look beautiful for my birthday.  

No comments: