Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Insight uinto how Kay seems to be.

 Kay was sitting in with the others in the TV room.  I took her outside on the patio and gave her a truffle then sat for a while in the sun.  She dozed for a while the I took her into her room where we stayed until about 15 minutes before I had to go.  It  was really hard to leave her.  Just sitting..... sitting.....waiting... waiting.  For what?   Still, I think she understood when I told her I had to leave and would be back tomorrow.  Her recent actions do  indicate she gets bored.  Like the other day when she was with the group walking out of the building to get so air  So I would think she gets bored just sitting and looking ahead. /she would be happy if she was just with friends or relatives.  Just being near me would do it I am sure. Bob has done a video of us done the last time we went out.  I will try to embed it or include it in the videos I am wrapping up now for my birthday.  

No comments: