Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kay to get made up by beautician

 Good visit today.  She was in the activity room where they were getting exercises.  She is not abke to do them.  She cant keep up with them.  I participated in the exercises which encouraged those not doing so to also take them.  You may have seen people doing exercises sitting down and think they dont amount to much but it really does do a lot of good to exercise even this way.  They all know me so it did encourage several to start exercising.  Loren will have no reason to forget my BD as he is getting married on the same day.  I expect the kids will take me out to eat I  suppose.  Maybe not on it but near.  I talked to Tom to see how we can manage to get Kay made up by a beautician somehow.  I hope to do it for one last time.  And get a picture of course. Peple in her cnditin sometimes do not sit still for something strange.

No comments: