Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

a most unpeasant LPN

 Got to see Kay this afternoon instead of the AM because I and a doctors appt to look at some skin irruptions.  They were nothing.  But he found a couple objects to remove.  They had appeared a couple months ago.  Kay was in asleep but dressed.  I sat down but she woke and smiled at me.  So she seemed normal.  I sat beside her and held her hand on and off while she  slept on and off.  She was still in bed when I left.  She waved and smiled as I waved to her.

There is one Nurse (LPN) here is an arrogant SOB.  When I started back from the doctor  the cauterized place on my nose began to bleed. Not wanting the thing to bleed all  night I stopped at the Med room so the nurse (Greg) could contact the doctor in case something could be done before the office closed.    When he saw it he said it was not bleeding now.  I told him I had just blotted it. He said we would wait and see what happened.  I mentioned that the reason I came in was so he could call the doctors office before it closed.  Greg said he was going to call.  As if had already thought of it.  I went to my room to lie down to try to get it to stop.  Which it did but started up again with some physical movement. It did stop after dinner .  After dinner I went in to see what came about with his contact with the doctor but all I got was the big freeze and he would tell me nothing.  He said  the bandage would be removed in the  AM which is what the doctor said when I left the office.  I asked what would we do if removing the bandage made it bleed again.  I was thinking that if the clot came with it it would start bleeding again.  I wanted to know would I have to go back to the Doctor.  He told me if was going to self medicate not to come to him. In other words shut the f**ck up.  I guess he seems to think that this doctor information is none of my business.      The most unpleasant guy to be around.  He apparently thinks he is god. 

No comments: